One-third done on War of the Fae: Book One

I'm really excited about War of the Fae: Book One (The Changelings).  The story is flowing out of the ether, through my fingers and onto the keyboard.  I'm about 40,000 words into it, and very excited about the characters and their beginning adventures.

When I write, it seems I only know about 60% of the story at first.  Then, as the characters make themselves known to me, the story develops on its own – the remaining 40% comes from the mysterious place that I'm afraid to ask too many questions about.

If you're interested in being a beta-reader or unofficial editor of this book, drop me an email.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *